Long-Term Ecosystem Research for sustainability under global changes:
Findings and challenges of ILTER from local to global scales
ILTER gratefully acknowledges the 157 abstracts that were already submitted for the 1st ILTER Open Science Meeting being organised in the Kruger National Park, in South Africa, 9-13 October 2016. We are pleased to announce the extended deadline for abstract submissions to:
24:00 Pacific Daylight Time on 10 April 2016
We understand that this being the first of such a global gathering focused on Long-Term Ecological Research, dissemination of the information to all corners of the world took longer than expected. The extension is therefore important in order to be inclusive and to compile a superior programme of presentations maximizing the value of the proceedings for all.
1) There can be no further extensions beyond 24 PDT on 10 April 2016
2) Abstracts can only be submitted to the online system available at http://www.saeon.ac.za/ilterosm2016
3) Abstracts may be replaced with updated versions during the extension period
4) The submission system will be inaccessible for a 24hr period around 26 March 2016, due to maintenance.
5) The call for bottom-up proposals was closed 21 March 2016